With one phone number for multiple devices, and one mailbox for voice, video and text messages, a unified communications solution enables faster response and reduces delay of email exchanges.
Imagine collaborating with staff in the office from a remote location to discuss ideas and make decisions in real time. Cut down on follow-up time with applications that allow you to securely share information and perform ecommerce transactions.
- Video Conferencing,
- Online Meetings,
- Instant Messaging,
- IP Telephony,
- Data Sharing,
- Email and SMS using a laptop, tablet
- Desktop or smart phone.
- Create, moderate, and join pre-planned and on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings with people inside and outside your organisation.
- Enhance online presentations with screen-sharing and virtual whiteboards and let customers participate in your Skype for Business conference calls.
Skype for Business
As a certified Microsoft Skype for Business provider, Azentro can make unified communications a reality for your business. Real-time presence information including availability status and location and enhanced instant messaging allow you to control how and when you are contacted. Presence information also allows you to see who is ‘available’ and avoid missed calls or playing “phone tag”.
Talk to us today about how your business can benefit from collaboration:
- Access your data in the office via secure links while you are on the road (VPN)
- Functions like Click-to-Call, hold, resume, transfer and conferencing help you find the best way to contact your staff and clients
- Enable information sharing and direct interaction through online meetings
- Increase multi-site integration
- Extend desktop capabilities to corporate mobile devices, supporting more intelligent, direct and productive interactions
- Switching quickly between voice calls, voicemail and instant messaging can help mobile staff do more in the day
- Overcome the problems of managing different communication systems across dispersed sites
- Save on communications costs by allowing your phone to move seamlessly from the office IPBX environment to a GSM, Wi-Fi or 3G network.
Azentro are a very diverse technology Company and offer services that cover a range of solutions. Along with our core solutions Azentro are able to offer customer very future solutions in a number of areas ensuring that your business stays ahead of market.
- Contact Centres
- Installation and Maintenance
- IP Nurse Call systems
- IP Telephony
- IP Video Surveillance
- Machine 2 Machine Communications
- Microsoft Certified Solutions
- Mobile Device Management
- Software Licencing