It’s been over 12 months since the formation of Azentro. Planning during that time to transform the head office building into anÂ office of excellence has now begun. Â Undertaking this task has been enormous, but months of planning for the build has come togetherÂ quickly. Azentro have engaged a number of well established contractors such as BCDGroup, Archer Glass, Greenborough Pty. Ltd, Ian Dawson, Freddyâ€™s Painting Service, ACLAD Architectural,Albert Smith Signs and a number of internal people to complete the transformation. Some of the activities to date have included:
- Removal of the trees (already completed)
- A new entrance for our building (completed)
- Colour change for our windows (underway)
- Re-painting of the whole exterior in a dynamic Matte Black (underway)
- New illuminated signage (transforming soon)
Over the next few weeks the completion of the build will see the Azentro building as an outstanding icon within the business district.