We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
When do we collect personal information?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you. We may collect this information (such as name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, credit card details, financial information etc.) in a range of contexts including – but not limited to:
- Verifying you are the account holder
- Making a payment or authorizing via the phone
- Conducting surveys
- Making a change to an existing service or account
- When visiting www.azentro.com.au we may use “cookies” which enable us to serve you more efficiently if you revisit our site. A cookie will not identify you personally, but it will identify the hardware used visit our web site. You always have the option to refuse the “cookie” in each instance
- Personal information collected from or disclosed to third parties.
For certain situations, we may need to collect your personal information from a 3rd party, such as one of our customers. We may also from time to time need to disclose your personal information to a 3rd party. Third parties taken into consideration when drafting this policy may include:
- Our agents, representatives, contractors and professional external advisors (for example, our lawyers)
- Our business partners and associates;
- Any entity that requires us by law to disclose your personal information;
- Our financial institutions;
- Our outsourced service providers;
- With your consent – any other person(s). What do we do with your personal information? We may use your personal information: To enable us to provide services to you; For our internal administrative, planning, product development, marketing and research requirements; Billing purposes; System fault finding & maintenance.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used or disclosed in the manner described above, please feel free to write to us at the contact details displayed below.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- We subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure
- We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions
- Or we are required by law to disclose the information
- We will preserve the content of any information you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
What do we do to safeguard your personal information?
We will take all reasonable steps to maintain the security of any personal information we receive. We use a variety of techniques to protect your information, including secure servers, locked file cabinets, firewalls and encryption. We will only keep your personal information when we consider it necessary for one of the purposes you have disclosed it, unless otherwise provided by law.
If we consider that it is no longer necessary to keep your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify your personal information.
To the extent that it is lawful or practical, we may provide you with the option of dealing with us anonymously.
please contact us via one of the methods below:
telephone: 1800 888 555
The CEO Azentro
C/- Unit 3 / 42 Cavendish Road