Dilemma of choice
If you’re in the market for the best phone set-up for business what will determine your choices is an important consideration. How much coverage do you need? What about global reach? And how important is the cloud? So what is the best business phone set-up for your business? And how can you make smarter business decisions with Telstra Next IP?
Mix of needs
The best business phone set-up for your business is likely to include a mix of things. Foremost is global reach. Telstra Next IP provides services to the global market, including network services and solutions to more than 200 of the world’s top 500 companies.
These businesses rely on them to ensure greater growth, productivity and efficiency and it is a good idea to consider this for your business set up.
With the times
Your phone set-up will need to be as modern as possible, and that means internet connectivity, digital initiatives, access to data at any time, and delivery of applications from the cloud.
Another vital component is feeling confident about a high level of security. Telstra’s focus on security is backed by its ISO 27001 certification, giving businesses confidence that security considerations cover physical, logical and procedural aspects.
Telstra’s security operations centre is maximum security ASIO T4-certified for better connection in a digital future.
Smarter business decisions
Australian businesses will be able to make smarter business phone set-up decisions with Next IP because it offers great tools and applications. They include:
- Next- generation data reporting thanks to up-to-date and accurate information on the health of sites and services within your network.
- Your business will have the flexibility to view information at the relevant time, date and the level of granularity required.
- Businesses will have access to application assured networking, thereby providing them with detailed data to help companies align your network and applications with your priorities, to deliver more value.
- An online application which allows businesses to access information about your Telstra IP and Managed Data networks. This will include network diagrams, service details, reports and real-time diagnostic tools.
- Your business will have access to key Telstra Next IP metrics such as availability, usage, volume, packet discards and network latency.
To find out more about the benefits Telstra Next IP for your business, or setting up the best business phone solution and making sure it is connected properly, speak with one of our ICT consultants here.