Our Nursecall Partners
Nurse Call Partners
We are committed to providing your organisation with the right technology to help you enhance and improve your resident or patient-care and processes and experiences. To deliver this we partner with leading care management and information systems providers CarePlus, Smart-Caller, New Voice and Mobotix. Find out more about our technology solutions for the health care industry.
Established in 1980 Smart-Caller is a provider of one-stop Healthcare communications solutions, including best-practice Nurse Call solutions to nursing homes, hospitals, domestic and self-care. Recent strategic alliances with major European and Japanese communication companies has allowed Smart-Caller to ‘fast-track’ the implementation of IT solutions where proven IP, VoIP (SIP) Wi-Fi and similar products and technologies can now play an important role in overall Smart-Caller system designs.
As a preferred partner of leading healthcare organisations New Voice are one of the top professional solution providers for multimedia-based alarming and mobilisation providing your facility with world-class and reliable security applications.
MobiCall – By New Voice integrates with:
- Special emergency telephones
- All nurse call, emergency call, admission control, intrusion and fire detection systems
- Localisation tools (e.g: Ekahau)
- Voice recording interfaces (e.g: DR-Link Alcatel-Lucent, Call Manager, trading systems by BT, Etrali, IPC and Mitel).
MobiCall covers all your security needs including:
- Emergency calls, bomb threats, emergency call and voice recording
- Lone worker protection and localisation tracking
- Fire, intrusion, technical and IT alarms
- Crisis and disaster management installation and remote maintenance
- MobiCall is successfully operating in hospitals, retirement and nursing homes, hotel industry, finance and insurance industry, public authorities, education (safe campus), police, fire brigade and military.
MOBOTIX has been producing megapixel cameras exclusively for many years now and is regarded as the global market leader for high-resolution video systems. Unlike other systems, with the decentralized MOBOTIX concept, a high-speed computer and if necessary, digital long-term memory (Micro SD Card) is built into every camera, providing several days of recording time. The PC and the video control centre now serve only for viewing and controlling the cameras (PTZ), not for analysis or recording. This makes it unnecessary to purchase expensive video management software, as the most important and computer-intensive functions are already integrated in the MOBOTIX cameras at no cost, the software is downloadable from the MOBOTIX web site.