A brighter communication future for Avaya Customers
Mitel partner, Azentro offering existing Avaya customers a move to a secure Mitel solution with contact centre support specialists on hand to assist
Mitel Partner, Azentro offer support to existing Avaya Customers
Based on mounting speculation and uncertainty about Avaya’s future direction, earlier this month Mitel introduced a set of compelling support and sales promotions designed exclusively for Avaya customers and businesses actively considering Avaya. On Thursday, January 19, Avaya Inc. filed for chapter 11 protection in the US, dramatically increasing the uncertainty for Avaya customers and prospects.
Mitel is a credible and trusted alternative for these businesses. What’s more, the promotions provide a compelling call to action for Avaya customers and prospects to choose certainty over uncertainty and Move to Mitel from Avaya now.
There are two Move to Mitel from Avaya special offers to choose from:
- Free Your Voice Offer:
Choose the SMB solution (MiVoice Office 250 plus 20+ users and 3 years of Software Assurance) and get the system base pack for free.
- Collaborative Mobile First Offer: Purchase a qualifying enterprise solution (MiVoice Business or MX-ONE solution with 100+ users, MiCollab, and Software Assurance) and get a 50% discount on all UCC or MiContact Centre Agent licenses purchased.
Contact Centre specialists from Azentro and Mitel are available to assist customers with ongoing services.
By switching to a Mitel solution, you also have the ability and access to these contact centre features:
- Out of the box value that includes call recording, call reporting for both ACD and non-ACD agents within your business and integration to major CRM platforms (Salesforce, etc.) with open API’s that allow for customisation
- Feature Rich Digital Customer Experience Solutions that include voice, email, web chat, SMS, social media integration and self-service portals
- Single-point Web-based configuration and Administration
- Agents anywhere, on any device
- Business Continuity; MiContact Centre Business operates across virtually any LAN or WAN infrastructure and can be deployed on multi-site, redundant servers. It also supports best-in-class virtualisation for high availability using VMware or Hyper-V environments
Contact Azentro for a new beginning with Mitel
Contact Azentro today on
1800 888 555 to help us assist you with a streamlined move to Mitel