Innovative Solutions for Your GPS Vehicle Tracking Operations
The technology provides updated and real-time information for round-the-clock business operations. It helps you monitor and track deliveries and make sure they are on schedule.
State-of-the-Art GPS Vehicle Tracking Devices
The Teletrac Navman Wireless solutions delivered by Azentro Telematics give your business a competitive edge, cost effective and innovative products, save you time and money while boosting your business’ productivity at the same time.
The Vehicle tracking system allows you to
- locate your fleet and monitor time spent on job sites.
- automatically records deliveries,
- allows you to send directions to your fleet providing the most direct routes so your staff won’t get lost or waste time and fuel traveling the long way to their destination.
- Two-way instant messaging to send detailed messages and receive instant replies from your staff.
- Equipped with satellite communication to help you monitor, manage and contact your fleet in the most remote areas even outside of mobile coverage areas.
The benefits of a Teletrac Navman Solutions delivered by Azentro Telematics
- Complete Transparency
- Reduce Waste
- Improve Customer Service
- Boost Efficiency
- Improve Driver Performance
- Easy Billing
- Integrated Use
- Satellite Communication
- Obtain Peace of Mind
Why Choose Azentro Telematics
Azentro Telematics is the leading Teletrac- Navman Dealer in Australia, our multi award winning team have been Telstra Teletrac Navman National Dealer of the year for 5 years in a row from 2015-2019. The team continues to go from strength to strength especially in the area of Local Government, Transport and Field Services.
We support over 25 regional councils who have installed the Teletrac Navman solutions. With a base of over several thousand vehicles we use our unsurpassed experience and customer service to help our clients have a better understanding of their mobile assets and vehicles. Our Telematics solutions easily deliver data and benefits to assist fleet owners and managers to make key business decisions around fuel costs, maintenance and utilisation.