Choosing the right phone system is one of the most important decisions you can make for your business or organization.
Voice communications are just as important today as they always have been and the right phone system will enable you to ensure your customer’s needs are met, solve problems in a timely manner and allow staff to communicate quickly. With a comprehensive range of state-of-the art voice systems, hardware, handsets, headsets and soft-phone applications we can help you make an informed choice and tailor a system that suits your communications needs.
- Use VOIP solutions to leverage IP applications and platforms that are simple, intuitive and powerful
- Integrate soft phone applications with external environments
- Upgrade and optimise your current phone systems
- Manage call flow and schedule reports.
Use Call Accounting Modules to incorporate data from multiple phone systems to:
- assess your usage and costs, manage call flow and schedule reports,
- resolve misuse of the telephone system; and
- evaluate telecommunication costs across different departments and verify carrier bills.
All our phone plans offer flexible rate tables that are tailored to fit your phone usage.
- Once your phone system is set up, our leading edge trainers come to your site so you and your staff can get the most out of your new phone system
- Pre and post sales support and a phone help desk are also available.
Integrated voice solutions
Today’s voice technology is designed to help you stay connected, reduce costs and streamline communications practices. Imagine being contactable in a variety of different mediums all from the one streamlined platform. Integrate your on-site phone system with just some of these technology solutions.
- Mobility and collaboration
- Unified communications
- IP Telephony
- Contact centres.
Video conferencing allows you to instantly connect with your staff and clients wherever they are, improve productivity and dramatically reduce travel costs. One of the most important benefits video conferencing can provide is to allow you to interact with prospects, clients or fellow colleagues at a moments notice.
Our world-class video conferencing providers allow you to improve the quality of your meetings by integrating the use of PowerPoint, surveys, whiteboards and chats. Much better than just a telephone call. HD video quality and video conferencing equipment such as web cams, conferencing phones, data projectors and monitors to enhance your video experience are also available.
At Azentro we can assess your video conferencing needs and provide you with the right equipment and software to help your business make an impact. We specialise in providing video solutions for a variety of industries including education, healthcare, corporate enterprise, government, transport and logistics and mining and construction.
Partnering with our Partner Polycom
Our partnership with Polycom ensures success and maximize the return on your investment in Video Collaboration solutions with Polycom video conferencing services. We help you address critical gaps you may have in related experience and expertise, resulting in enhanced end user and customer satisfaction, higher productivity and increased user adoption rates. With Polycom design, deploy, support, optimize and manage a solution that delivers a superior experience in every workspace with an easy to use and consistent workflow.
Benefits of using and Azentro / Polycom solution
- We Strategise on how best to prepare your environment for new technology
- Reduce risks and minimize impact to your production environment
- Get the best, most appropriate product and solutions support available
- Augment your internal resources with expert technical consultants and operations assistance
Azentro are a very diverse technology Company and offer services that cover a range of solutions. Along with our core solutions Azentro are able to offer customer very future solutions in a number of areas ensuring that your business stays ahead of market.
- Contact Centres
- Installation and Maintenance
- IP Nurse Call systems
- IP Telephony
- IP Video Surveillance
- Machine 2 Machine Communications
- Microsoft Certified Solutions
- Mobile Device Management
- Software Licencing